We use two separate sites at our university for clinical education; the athletic program and the health center. Do we need clinical affiliation agreements for both of these or are we excluded from having on file?

If both sites are under the governance and management by the college/university then no affiliation agreement is required. If the health center is managed by an outside entity (i.e., outside physician group or clinic), then an affiliation agreement would be necessary.