Do I need to notify the CAATE if we change our clinical education coordinator?

No, there is nothing that needs to be submitted to the CAATE to notify a change in CEC.  You will need to make the changes in eAccreditation in relation to officials as well as faculty profiles. Additionally, Standards 16 and 17 (2012 Professional Standards) may need to be adjusted with regard to FTE and PD/CEC course load, if that changes with this transition.

Category: PROFESSIONAL FAQS - General Questions
Tags: CEC, clinical, clinical education coordinator, coordinator, Course, eAccreditation, education, FTE, load, Officials, PD/CEC, PD/CEC course load, Standards, Standards 16 and 17